Thursday 22 September 2011

1.Blogging

I am totally new to the blogging world. I have never written a blog, nor followed one. The reason I started writing this blog is because of time. Einstein said something profound: Time only exists so everything does not happen at once.. And I believe we will never have enough time to say everything we need to say. Blogging to me feels very similar to putting your message in a bottle and tossing it into the ocean. You never know who will find it. And can you imagine finding such a bottle and there is a message inside that changes your life?

I believe there are aspects of our lives where we are followers, while we are leaders in others. This has a lot to do with who you are, your upbringing, the influences in your life and what you spend time on. I found that some times leading means you have to turn your back on the crowd. And then there is no one to remind you who you are and how you got there. This is why I put a lot of emphasis on writing. I am no writer, but I am no elephant either. Well, in that case I am more a writer than an elephant! You cant remember everything you learn and there are so many important lessons and info and shortcuts in life that falls through the cracks, just because we cant remember. This is why I encourage every reader to start a journal. You don't have to write in it every day, but write down the things that make your heart go big and the things that made you understand something about the complexity of life in a simple way. Some times it is a quote, other times its a metaphor or a picture.


Don’t wait around for enthusiasm. It will never come. Find your passion and enthusiasm will come looking for you. You become brave by performing brave actions. You become enthusiastic by doing what you love. What ever you claim to be will be claiming you.

 This blog is about encouraging others to travel and to experience. And if they travel, I want to encourage them to learn from their travels. Don't let life pass you by while you were looking for moments to be neutral. Ignorance might be bliss, but it aint freedom. This blog is about my travels, the lessons I learn't, experiences,  family, friends, the people I met and for others to share their journeys as well.  I believe there is a lot to learn from each other and that if we are open enough, it might change our lives and the way we live in this world. And if we don't act now to find the meaning of life.. THEN WHEN..

"To live remains an art which everyone must learn, and which no one can teach" Havelock Ellis





No comments:

Post a Comment